Friday, October 4, 2013

Can You Guess My Animal?


We had fun guessing each others' animals - some we guessed quickly, some totally stumped us. Here are some of the riddles we shared:

1. I do not breathe air. I love water. I live next to the couch in our room. The bottom half of me is red. (Neon Tetra)
2. I have spots. I am fast. I live in the wild. (Cheetah)
3. I have black spots. I have a long neck. I have a small head. I have a big belly. I have long legs. (Supersauris (sp?) dinosaur)
4. I am green. I am kind of gross looking. I can jump. I am not so talented. I live in a pond. (Frog)
5. I am fierce. I have a red nose. I have blue around my nose. I am freaky. (Baboon)
6. I have a little bit of hair. I have a beak and flippers. I have a tail. I have 4 feet. I lay eggs. (Platypus)





No comments:

Post a Comment