Monday, June 2, 2014

More Zoo Snooze pics ...

From a fabulous photographer parent!









What a wonderful experience!  The students wrote about it today - here were some of their comments:

"We played light tag and I ninja'd the game!"
"It was fun x 3,000 which equals EPIC."
"I liked the part where we saw the Polar Bear. The other class made it run up to the glass."
"At the zoo snooze my class and I stayed up really late."
"We went to the zoo and slept at the sharl tank but we got up at 6:00 and I was really grumpy."
"I liked the Sting Rays. They felt smooth and slimy,"
"I liked the apes. I thought they were awesome."
"Next year I would like a mattress for the zoo snooze."
"We went to the Point Defiance Zoo for the zoo snooze. We had the whole place to ourselves."
"The zoo snooze blew my mind. I woke up with a fish nose in my face."

Yup, that about says it all!



No comments:

Post a Comment